Statement of Values
Welcome to Manuel’s El Burrito Restaurant & Cantina. Prior to completing the application for employment, please understand that we are serious about creating a productive working envi-ronment for our staff and maintaining the highest levels of quality, service and attention for our guests.
We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values, some of which are:
- We believe that good enough isn’t.
- We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner.
- We believe in honesty and integrity.
- We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service we demand.
- We believe in the ongoing training and development of our staff and see it as a worthy investment in the future of the company.
- We believe in providing legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal care and attention that our guests tell stories about.
- We believe that everyone is capable of being an A+ player.
If this feels like an environment for you, please complete the application.
Authorizations & At-Will Employment Agreement
I certify that I have personally completed this application. I declare that the information provided in this employment application is true and complete and I understand that any false information or significant omissions may disqualify me from further consideration for employment and may be justification form my dismissal from employment if discovered at a later date.
AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT
I understand and agree that nothing contained in this application, or conveyed during any interview is intended to create an em-ployment contract between the company and me. In addition, I understand and agree that if you employ me, in consideration of my employment, my employment and compensation will be at-will, for no definite period of time, and may be terminated at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all. I understand that only the company’s President is authorized to change the employment-at-will status and such a change can only be done in writing. I have read, understand, and agree to the above.